Dear Parent or Carer,
The Idibidi Kids Guide to Childrens Massage: for parents & carers of toddlers and young children, is an invaluable book that not only explains how you can learn to massage your child, but includes a section on rhymes, songs and other positive touch games, massage and nurturing touch benefits, and why children experience stress and anxiety too.
The book is aimed at strengthening the parent - child bond and maintaining your special connection that you have with your child through positive, healthy touch and interaction and massage.
Do you have a restless or over-stimulated child?
Are they having trouble sleeping at night?
Does your child get anxious or stressed?
Are you looking for a positive activity you can do WITH your child or children?
If your answer is YES, you have found the right book for you!
Massaging your child has many benefits:
• strengthens the immune system
• reduces anxiety
• reduces stress hormones (ACTH and cortisol)
• a useful relaxation tool
• stimulates oxytocin
• activates the parasympathetic nervous system
• calms your child, from over-stimulation ('fight' or 'flight' mode)
• reduces aggressive behaviour
• helps to regulate and encourage the natural flow of the digestive (gastro-intestinal) system
• relief of constipation, wind and unsettled tummy's
Dont waste hundred of dollars taking your child to a massage therapist when you can purchase this eBook for a fraction of the cost!